Saturday, August 25, 2007

PANGEA - SUPERCONTINENT!!!


Pangea our super continent and PANGEADAY....makes the senses and the spirit feel so good!!
A friend of mine recently sent me this wonderful link and told me about Pangeaday...
Let me tell you all about the chain of events that the universe put in front of me...in the past 3 days...
on August 22nd we went to rent a foreign film from a rental store called Blockbuster...and rented this movie called PARADISE NOW....
On August 23rd, i had some work in Pleasantville and a friend told me about this theater called Jacob Burns and she said that we should submit our film to them...
On August 23rd evening when I came back home, I saw this email from a friend telling me about the PangeaDay...
When i was watching the trailer about Pangea Day, I saw this presentation of Jehane Noujaim
and she mentioned about Paradise Now...and the Jacob Burns theater was mentioned it...PANGEA DAY...what can i say about it!!!
The reason all this happened...for us to come together...all of humanity...on one ground..for one cause...for Peace...
It is so overwhelming to see how many souls are in the path towards oneness and Peace...
take time to go through the website...and be a part of the PANGEA DAY!!!
Picture Courtesy: http://www.ig.utexas.edu/research/projects/plates/images/pangea.jpg


1 comment:

Doc Thompson said...

Check out my Prince Toreus Rhann material on Google Groups.It involves a version of Pangea.