Sunday, December 09, 2007

WINGS OF EVOLUTION - Screening at CCNY

After ages, I had an opportunity to step into a college and that too in a place where the culture, environment and people very different from what I was exposed to, almost a decade ago. Recollecting those old days of my college I went searching for the class room in the City college or New York, NYC, where our documentary film Wings of Evolution by Accessible Horizon Films was screened for the students pursuing their studies in Urban education in the U.S.

The response was very good as there were a lot of students who raised a lot a questions. Although addressing a group of people was very much new for me, handling the questions seemed to be easy because I had to explain what I did, unlike struggling to answer for curriculum based educational system.

One of the question that interested very much was "Would you make sequel for the documentary after 4 or 5 years?" I look forward to revisiting the school after few years and know how the students and the school evolved in the mean time.

Our special thanks to Carol for screening the documentary.

Related Topics

1. Documentary Film - Wings of Evolution
2. World Wide Postcard Sharing - Connecting the kids together all over the world
3. Siragu Montessori School - A School for underprivileged and homeless children in chennai

No comments: