Friday, March 28, 2008

Uncultured.com by Shawn

I met yet another human aspiring to do something for his fellow humans on the YouTube...Shawn. This is a self-introduction of Shawn in his blog..I am a 26 year old former graduate student from the University of Notre Dame. After attending the 2006 Notre Dame Forum on Global Health and meeting Dr. Jeffrey Sachs (author of the book "The End of Poverty") - I was inspired to come to Bangladesh for a small, short-term, and self-funded project to see what difference I can make in helping some of the world's worst off. My goal is to inspire those who read this to ask themselves the question "are we doing enough to make a the world a better place?".
for more information on Shawn pls visit http://uncultured.com/
thankyou Shawn for spreading love..


The Young Hardworking Poor of Rural Bangladesh



Poor But Not Working Poorly



No comments: